nice Material for Girl

Yes! I have definitely Become a 'material' girl now! :) Just look at Them? - The fabrics! They Are not gorgeous? I've gone totally crazy about the fabulous These materials I've ordered from efabrics.com. When I see them stacked like this, all i want to to is to sit down to my sewing machine sewing and other girly toys! And I will. Soon. Very soon.


praise today from the new bespoke tkaninkami efabrics.com who came to me yesterday in the package. I'm in seventh heaven! I touch them, macam, and I'm glad I look like a child:) And when I look at the pile, I want to just sit at the machine and something podziałać:) But the pile will have to wait until the weekend: -

The white and red polka dot fabric together with the handles comes from the Sewing Home Style magazine. Isn, t it gorgeous! I'm gonna sew a bag using this piece of fabric:) Just wait and see:)


and this piece of red cloth with white kropy was added to the Home Sewing Style magazine and the emergence of his bag in polka dots:) lately I have the impression that the material in the dots are on top!
I found in Poundland satin and organza fabric scraps ...

Let's Get Crafting has this month issued a cross stitch magazine with some lovely freebies - stranded cotton, aperture cards, embellishments and floral cross stitch charts! It's just what I needed! Lucky me!


and Let's Get Crafting this month released a number of mulinkami, the aperture cards and designs krzyzykowymi! lucky for me! ;-): P



And I found These buttons galore in Jotter:) 4 packets for 2 pounds! Bargain!


A further Jottera przywlokam buttons! This time, a real bargain! 4 packets for £ 2!
Previous Post Next Post